CITRONELLA OIL 100% NATURAL PURE ESSENTIAL OIL 30 ML – 500ML
Citronella Essential Oil can be applied and used with ease without any much problem. You can use it for massage purpose, aromatherapy or can be inhaled by using diffusers also. In the event of stress or acne prone skin- it will rapidly heal the problem.
- · You should apply Arvedikas Citronella Essential Oil at least twice a week.
- · Blend 8-10 drops of Arvedikas Citronella Essential Oil which you want to use.
- · Add 4 tsp of carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil or almond oil or olive oil to give best results.
- · Massage the blend into your scalp properly for healthy and shiny hair. Leave it overnight in order to get the most out of its nourishing and healing powers and wash it out in the morning.
- · Massage it on your skin at least 15-20 minutes before taking bath to get acne free, scar-free skin and enhances the skin texture.
- · For Aromatherapy – Diffuse 8-10 drops of Arvedikas Citronella Essential Oil with little water upon the diffuser for 1 hour twice a day to get a healthy lifestyle free from negativity.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium Essential oils have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This Essential Oil can be used by makers & designers for their commercial or personal use, designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at email@example.com