Arvedikas Classic Nagchampa Fragrance Oil for Making Candle
- Arvedikas Classic Nagchampa Fragrance Oil has the most amazing floral fragrance. It is mostly preferred all over the world due to its unique aroma. It has an amazing seductive sensual and deep fragrance that will take your senses to exotic places. This is a DIY Candle making oil, with nag champa flower fragrance. These oils can be used by anyone to make scented candles to add spice in the air of your room or change the ambiance of your place. Just add a few drops of Nag Champa Fragrance Oil while making candles & feel the fragrance of fresh nag champa flowers. The pleasant fragrance of Nag Champa fragrance oil helps to calm the mind and body, making you stress-free and uplifting your mood.
- Fragrance: Classic Nagchampa
- Volume : 250Ml|500Ml|1000Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Use Type: For Candle
- This Premium Fragrance Oil for candle making has been created using the finest quality aromatic compounds.
- It must be used for aroma-purpose only.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils for candle making have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This fragrance oil can be used by candle making designers for their commercial or personal use, candle designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected]