Arvedikas Frankincense Fragrance Oil For Soap / Bath Bombs
- Arvedikas Frankincense Fragrance Oil For Soap / Bath Bombs Frankincense Fragrance Oil is infused with delicate, warm, earthy & spicy notes for a soothing experience that enhances emotional balance. It has a deeply relaxing, traditionally, the fragrance of frankincense, also known as LOBAN oil in Hindi/Vedic literature, is believed to clear negativity from the environment & protects from the evil eyes.. You can use this Premium Scented Frankincense Fragrance Oil for making your own designer luxury soaps / Handmade soaps / herbal soaps/ transparent based soaps or cold process soaps for personal or commercial use.
- Fragrance: Frankincense
- Volume : 250Ml|500Ml|1000Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Use Type: Soap / Bath Bombs
- It is premium quality scented oil for making your own designer scented soaps & bath bombs.
- Suitable for use in Soaps, Bath Bombs, Bath Salts, Scrubs, Shampoos, Bubble Baths, Lotions etc.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This Fragrance Oil for soaps & bath bombs can be used by soap makers & designers for their commercial or personal use, designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected]