Arvedikas French Vanilla Fragrance Oil for Incense Stick / Cones
- Arvedikas French Vanilla Fragrance Oil for incense stick / cones is rich and sweet, identical to freshly chopped vanilla pods. It has a distinctive spicy but delicate floral aroma packed with a delightful vanilla scent. This premium scented oils can be used by anyone to make scented Incense Sticks / Incense Cones Just spray this perfume over the unscented raw incense sticks or dip the incense sticks / cones into this oil while making Incense Stick & Cones & feel the fragrance of Vanilla. The pleasant fragrance of Vanilla fragrance oil helps to calm the mind and body, making you stress-free and uplifting your mood.
- Fragrance: French Vanilla
- Volume : 250Ml|500Ml|1000Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Use Type: For Incense Stick/Cones
- This Premium Fragrance Oil for Incense Stick/Cones
- has been created using the finest quality aromatic compounds.
- It must be used for aroma-purpose only.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils for Incense Stick/Cones have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This fragrance oil for incense sticks & incense cones can be used by designers & their artisans for their commercial or personal use, designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected].