Holy Basil Fragrance Oil For Soap/Bath Bombs Making-500Ml
- Arvedikas Holy Basil Fragrance Oil For Soap Making Soap. Basil is typically noted to have a strong aroma and an astringent. Its has been specially formulated to evoke the smells associated with Basil. Holy Basil fragrance revitalizes the body. This scent acts as a great stress buster by combating nervous exhaustion. It helps in mood uplifting and makes you feel better. You can use this Premium Scented Of Holy Basil Fragrance Oil for making your own designer luxury soaps / Handmade soaps / herbal soaps/ transparent based soaps or cold process soaps for personal or commercial use.
- Fragrance : Holy Basil
- Volume : 500Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Container : Plastic-Bottle
- Use Type : For Soap/Bath Bombs
- It is premium quality scented oil for making your own designer scented soaps & bath bombs.
- Suitable for use in Soaps, Bath Bombs, Bath Salts, Scrubs, Shampoos, Bubble Baths, Lotions etc.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This Fragrance Oil for soaps & bath bombs can be used by soap makers & designers for their commercial or personal use, designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.