FEATURES OF BEST LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Pure and natural Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant through steam distillation and has floral fresh sweet and woody fragrance which helps to control anxiety.
Lavender oil possesses aromatic and versatile properties and acts as a natural antioxidant and is known for its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY
Lavender essential oil can be applied and used with ease without any much problem. You can use lavender oil for massage purpose, aromatherapy or can be inhaled by using diffusers also. In the event of cut, burn, bite or sting, apply neat lavender oil directly on the affected part ? it will rapidly relieve pain and heal the tissue.
- You should apply essential oils at least twice a week.
- Blend 8-10 drops of essential oil which you want to use.
- Add 4 tsp of carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil or almond oil or olive oil to give best results.
- Massage the blend into your scalp properly for healthy and shiny hair. Leave it overnight in order to get the most out of its nourishing and healing powers and wash it out in the morning.
- Massage it on your skin at least 15-20 minutes before taking bath for glowing skin
For Aromatherapy ?Diffuse lavender oil for 1 hour twice a day to get best results.
WHY TO CHOOSE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
Natural and pure Lavender essential oil is easy to use and apply. It is one of the safest choice to overcome any kind of skin, hair, foot and stress related problems. It has sweet floral and woody fragrance helps in calming your mind and inculcates positivity around you.
Lavender oil is also very effective in aromatherapy when applied to the skin or inhaled and are absorbed into the blood stream and metabolised in the body which can positively affect mood and sense of well-being.
It has unique ability to overcome depression, sleep disturbances, restores skin complexion, slow aging, stops hair loss and improves the functioning of the brain.