Lemongrass Fragrance Oil For Candles – 100Ml
- Arvedikas Lemon Grass Fragrance Oil has a crisp aroma which makes them a great freshener and can be used as a mosquito repellent. This is a DIY Candle making oil, with lemongrass fragrance. These oils can be used by anyone to make scented candles to add spice in the air of your room or change the ambiance of your place. Just add a few drops of Lemon Grass Fragrance Oil while making candles & feel the fragrance of fresh lemongrass. The pleasant fragrance of Lemon Grass fragrance oil helps to calm the mind and body, making you stress-free and uplifting your mood and can be used as a mosquito repellent.
- Fragrance : Lemongrass
- Volume : 100Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Container : Plastic-Bottle
- Use Type : For Candle
- This Premium Lemongrass Fragrance Oil for candles has been created using the finest quality aromatic compounds.
- It has been blended with Lemongrass Fragrance Oil to create a real fragrance of Lemongrass.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
- NOTE- We do not recommend it to use on skin or body.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
These premium fragrance oils have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
This fragrance oil can be used by candle making designers for their commercial or personal use, candle designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected].