Arvedikas Mogra Fragrance Oil For Soap / Bath Bombs
- Arvedikas Mogra Fragrance Oil For Soap / Bath Bombs. which creates the atmosphere to calm and relax the mind & body. It emits a heady aroma that fills your heart with euphoria and uplifts the mind to its highest state. The aroma of this rich, floral scent has a profound soothing effect on the mind and emotions. Bring home this traditional yet contemporary fragrance and start your day with this good luck classic. You can use this Premium Scented Mogra Fragrance Oil for making your own designer luxury soaps / Handmade soaps / herbal soaps/ transparent based soaps or cold process soaps for personal or commercial use.
- Fragrance: Mogra
- Volume : 250Ml|500Ml|1000Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Use Type: Soap/Bath Bombs
- It is premium quality scented oil for making your own designer scented soaps & bath bombs.
- Suitable for use in Soaps, Bath Bombs, Bath Salts, Scrubs, Shampoos, Bubble Baths, Lotions etc.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This Fragrance Oil for soaps & bath bombs can be used by soap makers & designers for their commercial or personal use, designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org