Arvedikas Peppermint Fragrance Oil For Candle Making – 100ml
- Arvedikas Peppermint Fragrance Oil for Candle making is a premium scented oil that has a very crisp fragrance. It’s fragrance creates a calming and soothing effect to your mind & refreshes the environment around you, it also helps in easy breathing, mood uplifting & getting rid of rats/ insects at your home as well. The refreshing minty aroma of this oil also acts as a natural air freshener. You can use this Premium Scented Peppermint Fragrance Oil for making your own designer scented aroma candles for personal or commercial use.
- Fragrance : Peppermint
- Volume : 100 Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Container : Plastic-Bottle
- Use Type : For Candle
- This Premium Peppermint Fragrance Oil for candle making has been created using the finest quality aromatic compounds.
- It has been blended with Peppermint Essential Oil to create a real fragrance of Peppermint.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
- NOTE- We do not recommend it to use on skin or body.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
These premium fragrance oils for candle making have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India – Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
This fragrance oil can be used by candle making designers for their commercial or personal use, candle designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.