The Classic Arabian Natural Agarwood Perfume Oil / Roll-On Body Perfume for Men – 10ml
HOW & WHEN TO USE?
- Apply it on the pulse-point of each wrist and dab a little behind each earlobe before it dries. The perfume will dry down in a few minutes after which you will experience its charming scent.
- You may also apply to the back of each knee so the fragrance envelops you.
- You can use it as daily wear.
- You can even apply it underneath your armpits so that you feel fresh all day!!
These unique blends of fragrances are exquisitely created by?Ms Supriya Arora?(A professional aromatherapy trainer at the?Khadi India) & are processed in advanced state of art laboratories in adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards, ensuring that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties. The brand supports animal safety & these products are not tested on animals.
- Long-Lasting Men’s Perfume.
- Glass Roll-On – Easy To Use & Easy To Carry
- This Premium Agarwood Roll-on comes in a classic glass bottle packed in a luxurious box to make a perfect perfume gift for him.
- Non-Alcoholic Perfume – Suitable for all skin types & everyday use.
- No use of harmful chemicals while manufacturing these perfumes.
- Non-irritant, non-toxic & non-sensitising fine body perfume.
- For external use only
The Classic Agarwood Perfume Oil / Exotic Perfume for Men – ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Natural Essential Oils are one of the most important key ingredients used for making Perfume Oils. These oils are extracted from plants, flowers, herbs that are being used to create unique blends of long-lasting perfumes.
- Carrier Oils are the second most important key ingredients used in the formation of Perfume Oils. Arvedikas Natural Perfume Oils are perfectly blended with Carrier Oils like Coconut Oil/Almond Oil to make them skin friendly.
- These fragrances are created using herbs & finest aromatic compounds to give them a long-lasting effect.