Premium Set of Cotton Face Masks – Pack of 3
Arvedikas Premium Set of Cotton Face Masks
- 3 Layer Cotton Face Masks With Non-Woven Inner Layer for Extra Protection from Germs / Anti-Pollution / Dust-proof / Reusable / Washable / Face Cover / Men & Women Unisex Key
- Specially Designed Mask for full face cover with Non Woven Melt Blown Fabric Inner Layer for High Protection
- Smooth Soft & Stylish Cotton Prints with Comfortable & Soft Elastic Ear Loops that fits for all
- Full Face Cover,Easy Breathable for long time usage,Washable & Reusable Face Mask for men & women / HIGH Protection Remains upto 30 washes for 30 days (wash atleast once a day)
- Package Contents: 3 Face Masks
Out of stock
- Waterproof, breathable, soft, and comfortable to wear.
- Innovative 3-layer design for extra protection
- Soft, elastic earloops for extra comfort
- Minimal eyewear fogging
- Convenient flat-fold design for easy storage
- Organic Cotton and Non-toxic fabric material
Size: Suitable for adults and children
Weight: Within 15g, very light, foldable, not easy to deform, portable, can be washed repeatedly upto 30 washes.
Function: prevent harmful substances such as dust in the air from inhaling into human body
Material: raw material is cotton, not sponge, foam. The cotton is made into fiber by special technology, which is more comfortable and breathable
- Wash at least once a day or every time after coming back home.
- Cover your mask on the face by fully covering your nose, mouth to chin.
- Wash it carefully & slowly with soap & water.
- Don’t wear a mask at the time of jogging, cycling or at the time of exercise.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side with Arvedikas Logo of the mask outwards.
- Ear loops: Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don?t touch the mask once in position.
- If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.